Bloom Sugarman Attorneys Speak on Quiet Title Actions at NBI Seminars – Dec. 5th & Dec. 9th
Quiet title actions are currently on the rise from a number of different scenarios – tax deed sales, “robo-signing”, and other fraudulent foreclosure acts. Sponsored by the National Business Institute (NBI), this seminar will help you get up to speed on current procedures, discovery strategies, jurisdictional challenges, lis pendens and complaint requirements, negotiation strategies, and rules and legal requirements involved in these complicated lawsuits.
- Overview and update on quiet title law;
- State procedures around initiating a quiet title action;
- Investigation strategies;
- Identifying and serving parties;
- Hearing, settlement, and trial tips; and
- Ethics in quiet title actions.
This intermediate level seminar is designed for attorneys, title and real estate professionals, mortgage brokers and lenders, oil and gas industry professionals, developers, and paralegals.
For more information or to register for the Dec. 5th seminar in Atlanta, click here.
For more information or to register for the Dec. 9th seminar in Savannah, click here.