In the information age, knowledge is big business. Companies need to assert business tort claims with increasing regularity, whether the violations are intentional, reckless or simply based on negligence.
- Unfair competition
- Copyright violations
- Misappropriation of trade secrets
- Breach of fiduciary responsibility
- Antitrust violations
- Infringement of intellectual property rights
- Intentional interference with contract
- Negligent misrepresentation
Issues like these can cost your company everything. Bloom Sugarman knows how significant the threat can be if these problems interfere with your prospective business advantage or cause harm to intangible assets such as business relationships or other economic interests.
For more information contact F. Skip Sugarman.